*UPDATE* (August 18): Jennifer of Bangor, Maine, is the winner of our Wilson racket giveaway! Here she is: “I entered hoping to win this for my brother, never dreamed I would though! He’s going to love it!” Congrats, Jennifer (and Jennifer’s brother)!
To celebrate Roger Federer’s 28th birthday and his return to court in Montreal at the Rogers Cup, our friends at tennisrage.com (“Home of the OutRAGEous Deal!”) are giving GTT readers the chance to win a Wilson K Six One Tour 90 racket. The same stick Roger Federer uses!
*FYI – Not Roger Federer’s actual racket that he has used. Just the same model.
Stringing of your choice is included (except for natural gut.)
TennisRage.com will ship for free to all states except HI and AK
- Leave a comment below. Any comment will do, promise! (Please enter a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you!)
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you enter this giveaway more than once you’ll be automatically disqualified, etc.
- Contest is open to anyone in the 50 States, 18 or older! Sorry, we hate excluding anyone, but that’s the fine print.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive one (1) Wilson K Six One Tour 90 racket, including stringing (except natural gut.) Suggested retail value is $230.00
- Entries can be submitted until Monday, August 17th, 11:59PM PT. Good luck!